10/08/2020

Kerorin Capital 1.0

Hi stranger :). This was a very painful conversion to do, but here it is, 2 new cities to gta sa: ケロリン町2.0a2 and ケロリン町3.0 (kerorin 2 and 3), both made by Kelorin Jo BTA https://bowlroll.net/user/66671 for MMD and merging them i decided to put the name of Kerorin Capital.
 
-- Conversion and edit by: ZZPuma --
-- Models from MMD by: Kelorin Jo BTA --
 
 
 

 I've made a lot of changes in the original model as you can see comparing them with the BTA models, you can look some them in my youtube video, but here I will show just these two major changes to not make this post a huge mess xD:


 Almost to all textures from the kerorin 2.0 were absurdly small and ugly inside gta sa, so I upscaled all of them and a bunch of them i just recreated or replace with some other texture:
 

Obviously there was no connection between the cities, so I created these bridges connecting each other and also connecting with the gta map
 

 And finally, I could optimize the map a LOT more, but when I realized that the model was really heavy, I had already done all the prelight, so I couldn't erase any more vertices without having to redo all of them :/, but at least the collision I managed to optimize decently.

 
 
-- Conversion and edit by: ZZPuma --
-- Models from MMD by: Kelorin Jo BTA -- 
 
  - Required -
 III.VC.SA Limit Adjuster / Open Limit Adjuster
 Modloader
 

13 comments:

  1. hi this is my first time downloading a map. may i ask where the map is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, there's an image inside the mod folder where the location is, or just open this image to see the location:
      https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DekA58w_JDE/YRlyw1GcHoI/AAAAAAAABjc/7AK9Pt7k9hwYQz9Q9nxwKDzweIBFXbg6wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1096/kerolocation.png

      Delete