9/11/2020

Akihabara Electric Town - Adapted to Modloader

 Hello people :D, this map is very old, it's from around 2011 and uses the classic way of replacing all models in your gta3.img to get the map to work in game, so a guy from gtainside asked me to adapt it to modloader, and there it is :). I really don't know exactly who is the map author since the link to his blog is off http://ponzugta.blog3.fc2.com/, but i think it is GtaSaKon.
 
I also added mipmapping in the road textures cause they were really bad xD and fixed the dark shadows in the player with collision shadows.
 
-- Map made by: GtaSaKon --
- Adapt to ml: ZZPuma -
 
 
 
The map it's not so big, but is very beautiful to make some screenshots
 By far the most impressive thing of the map is the timed objects, they are really beautiful at night with these animated textures


 - Required -
 III.VC.SA Limit Adjuster / Open Limit Adjuster
 Modloader
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I suggest you convert GTA V Shibuya map into gta sa singleplayer. I think many SA Gamer would love it.......Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice suggestion, sometime I'll try to convert it, thx :)

      Delete