10/09/2021

Vyong Track

 Hello people, new map in a short time :D It's Vyong Track, a guy in discord by the name of Kua_Vyong requested me to make a racetrack based in a top view image, I've never tried to do that, so why not make my first try right there.

- Map by: ZZPuma -



As you can see it's a very simple track, it doesn't have any inclination in the curves aswell, but since it's so small and simple why don't you make a quick try :)
 
Source Image used:


Not 100% accurate as you can see, but I think the result is very solid


 The track is located in the Los Santos airport
 
--- REQUIRED ---
 - Modloader -


4 comments:

  1. Hey friend, how about map from final fantasy xv pocket edition ? That unity its posible to cvt it to gta sa ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi man, I took look and i could rip some models but i don't think it would be good in gta, most of them are very incomplete in terms of gta sa exploration, there's a lot of holes to be completed in them, tbh i could yes convert it, but the biggest problem it would be time, it's a LOT of work to be put there :/ At the moment I'm making one more mini track, utagawa machi and them I'll try to start converting the sakura school (not sure if i do that yet). But thanks for the suggestion anyways man :D

      Delete
    2. Hehe ok I'll waiting for other mod from u man :)

      Delete
  2. can you make a classic mode mobile legends map?

    ReplyDelete