2/07/2021

Cadence Mountain Pass (WIP)

Hello guys :), no, I'm not dead, just very busy with my job this times and trying to do a mountain pass for the first time is very time consuming xD. It's been quite a long time that I'm working on this map (especially because I've restarted everything two times already :P), but I'll finish it sometime, as i said it's my first time doing this type of model, so i do, undo, redo and learn a bunch of things in the process of this project. In some weeks or months this will probably be complete (let's hope so xD)

Some images of the Cadence Mountain (very incomplete as you can see):









That's it, a lot of people are making requests but I really want to finish this project first, that's is something that i always wanted to do when I started doing racing tracks for gta sa xD (unfortunately as I said this will take a lot of time to finish still).

no download yet...

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man :), Glad you are liking the progress.

      Delete
  2. ZZ I am so hyped man it looks great man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. There you go:
      https://cheeseburgersmod.blogspot.com/2021/02/circuit-de-catalunya-for-pc.html

      Delete
  4. That's great bro, it's kinda long time to work with that map. I hope the dff files will supports Mobile, Mobile have limits on polygons :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big thanks, Cheese, nice to see you here :). Hope it works in mobile as well, do you know how much is this polygon limit for mobile? So i can try to optimize the polycount for mobile.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm glad that you've responded. The poly limits on maps in mobile is 12k, so it really needs to optimize if they are too big. If you're getting hard to it, I'll port it to mobile and put the credits as usual :D

      Delete
    3. Ohh... That's more than a half of the polygon limit in PC 32k polys xD

      Delete
    4. Damn, that's too much big. Keep working on it, I want to try that map on my PC :D

      Thanks for making that kind of maps, it's awesome. You're underrated map modder, I salute you for the hardworks you've made.

      Delete
  5. Hi ZZpuma I Ported Your NRing Map To Mobile I will Upload This in My YT
    I will Credits You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ZZPuma cant you ported your mt akina 1.2 to mobile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, someone will port that map to mobile sometime

      Delete
  7. Convert To Single Player Pls pls
    https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/maps/136352-tsukurimono-touge/

    I Wish The Polygons Is 12k below Or 10k Below
    I Will Convert That To Mobile to

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY ZZPuma Im New Here Can You Convert This To SP Single Player
    https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/maps/142006-doriftomountain-0-3-mta-sa-version/

    I Wish You Convert It I Like Mountains Like That

    ReplyDelete