11/03/2020

Just an update!

Just showing what im working on :), this project is going to take a long time to be completed but I have already made a great progress in it, here some images:
  
Shuto Expressway C1 from Wangan Midnight PS3
Converted to Assetto Corsa by nfm and being converted to GTA SA by ZZPuma
 


 
This fucking map is bigger than the whole gta sa map, so you'll need to have fastman92limitadjuster to increase the size of the gta sa map, in the release I'll explain better :) Unfortunately I don't know exactly when I will finish this map, but probably in a few weeks (or months O_O) I think it will be finished, bye :D
 

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Are you just converting the C1 loop or the entire thing? I was already converting the extra route of this same map, how can I contact you for a possible collaboration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man :D It is just the loop if I'm not wrong, to be more precise, it's everything that are in this file:
      https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/shuto-expressway-c1.html

      If you want to contact me, you can use this email zekau43@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. yooo make a full course!
    that'll be hella dope!!! :o

    ReplyDelete